- We are building a fraternity of modern Gentlemen by reaching out through social media. We believe this is the best way to build a modern fraternity that is reflective of our core ethos, as set out in our 'Esprit de Corps': Fraternitas, Gentlemen, help one another.
- The spirit of The Fraternity & Co is brotherhood and is based on a single premise: giving back. We exist to 'help one another' to be better human beings – defined, in our case, as Gentlemen. As such we are developing a Gentleman's algorithm that rewards reputation, gentlemanliness, and sociability. The more gentlemanly one is, the more you will be rewarded by the algorithm through access, networking, privileges, rewards, discounts, benefits & offers (AN/PRDBOs).
- The Fraternity & Co is a by-invitation-only social network that combines 2 venerable traditions: The Gentleman & Fraternity. A new premium lifestyle service, that we have titled The Gentleman's Quality of Life (GQOL), aims to give members the following lifestyle enhancers: Reputation, Keys to London, Privy Events, Butler, Concierge, Sartorial & Product Lines and AN/PRDBOs.
- The Gentleman's Quality of Life is a service that aims to give our fellows round-the-clock access to personalised and context-aware information and lifestyle services. We believe this will take 6 months to develop and we aim to introduce version 1 of the App – Westminster the butler – by early 2019. In the meantime, we will be introducing our services traditionally through email and other digital platforms.
- Our first services are our Privy Events; The Fraternity & Co aims to hold the best parties & events London has seen, at its finest real estate. As a Fraternity this is de rigueur and part of our GQOL service. Gentlemen, we have a simple but highly effective strategy on how to improve the party scene in London; our events will be original, fun, inventive and created for your unadulterated pleasure. At the same time we have access to the best clubs and restaurants in London, through our London Trustees who are names in the hospitality industry. Starting May to September, we plan to have a stand at all key English social season events: Polo in the park, Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, Cowdray Park polo, Cowes, Goodwood, British Grand Prix etc. Fellows will be invited to join us en-Legacy or without.
- Swiftly followed by our Keys to London: your quality of life index, which will be managed by your Butler App and also through our concierge services. The Butler App will come in 4 phases. Each phase will be tested through the Founding Fellowship allowing it to leave its mark on the algorithm. Our Butler App will help plan your life, and manage your access, networking, privileges, rewards, discounts, benefits & offers. The lifestyle concierge service costs £1 per request and is a modern Yellow Pages that aims to save you time, improve your quality of life, delegate life tasks to an expert, provide insider knowledge, tips, and a recommendation service upon request. This is a privilege that all Legacy Fellows will receive free of charge for a year from launch. In return for the initial beta testing of the App, Legacies will be requested to help 'iron out the kinks' by providing feedback before we release more invites for new fellows.
- Keys to London will provide daily premium lifestyle services: Breakfast Club (7am-12pm), Sir Lunch a Lot (12pm-6pm), Supper Club (6pm-12am), and Le Bon Viveur (24hrs). These premium lifestyle services are all free except for Le Bon Viveur which is for customised requests. Whatever you seek in London will be listed in a personalised and context-aware manner. As appropriate you will be informed of localised AN/PRDBOs, Privy Events, weekly pop-ups and meet-ups.
- The Fraternity & Co aims to include, within its network, members who are the best-of-the-best in their field or profession. From time to time, these members will be asked to engage through a range of self-development activities: interviews, talks, debates, videos and forums. The Fraternity & Co, in its essence, is a network that encourages its members to debate, deliberate, inspire, learn, inform, excite and spearhead any new thoughts relative to the Charter and laws of the land, whether they be social, business, cultural, artistic or otherwise. .
- To increase social capital and human interaction, members will be split randomly into 12 leagues of gentlemen (Houses): Merlin, King Arthur, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival, Galahad, Tristan, Aglovale, Bors, Lamorak, Kay, and Bedivere, with the aim of increasing your sphere of influence, reputation, and networking.
- Meanwhile, behind the scenes, The Fraternity & Co personnel will implement WOMA, marketing, social media & PR campaigns. The aim of which is to introduce the brand ethos, the Charter, and create a drive for membership.
- Part of this strategy is to hallmark Legacy and Founding Fellows in London and globally through the release of 12,000 Sovereign Black Limited Edition 'Legacy' polo shirts.
- The 'Legacy' defines membership in our first phase and will enable members who wear it to receive: access, networking, privileges, rewards, benefits, discounts & offers at certain establishments in London, such as designated pubs, bars, restaurants & clubs. From time to time we will be organising meet-ups at various locales, and fellows may be asked to sport the 'Legacy' to inspire bonhomie – Fortius Quam Fraternitas Nullum Est Vinculum.
- This single act of fraternity will distinguish the Network as a global brotherhood in which we simply help one another - strength in numbers is de rigueur. However, please remember to 'maintain the ethos and sovereignty of The Fraternity & Co by inviting the right persons, everyone may want to be a gentleman but not everyone is, or will be.
- The Fraternity & Co's raison d'être is to find, guide and enable the modern Gentleman through our Gentleman's Reputation Algorithm, Gentleman's Quality of Life, Keys to London, Privy Events, Butler, Concierge, and AN/PRDBOs. We believe a fraternity filled with the right persons will be more valuable than one containing those who do not wish to become a Gentleman. With that in mind we have spread the cost of creating the right fraternity across the board starting at £155 for first 2000 early adopters, £205 for the next 3000 early majority and £255 for the next 5000.
- Everything The Fraternity & Co associates itself with will be 1st class; that is our pledge to our Legacy and Founding Fellows, and it begins with the first product we bring you, and ends in our brand design philosophy – Technological Luxury is a new form of branding that aims to change the way people interact and utilise technology. It is being introduced through The Fraternity &Co,and has been invented by us to illustrate a new visual design doctrine that takes into account the way we now effectively communicate with technology.
- This journey that we are about to embark on together will take time to implement, but we ask that you bear with us in what will be slow but steady progression towards creating something we can all be proud of: The Fraternity & Co.
- 10,000 Founding Fellows.
Founding Fellows Chapter
Founding Fellows stake
Founding Fellow Equity Stake.
Founding Fellow Buttons.
Founding Fellow Privileges
Chosen from commended names for status, influence, contacts or peer standing.
- We expect the membership of The Fraternity & Co to scale to 12’000 in Yr1 (Founding Fellowship), to 15’000 in Yr2 (Charter Fellowship) and to 27’000 in Yr3 (Charter Fellowship).
- Each of the first 10,000 Founding Fellows will be given one share in TFCO Founders Ltd, which is a nominee company holding a 10% share in, Technological Luxury Ltd, company number 9519235, trading as The Fraternity & Co.
- To obtain the share, Founding Fellows must purchase a ‘Legacy’ Polo Shirt at either £155/£205/£255.
- We expect the membership of The Fraternity & Co to scale to 50’000 Fellows within 3yrs at which point your shares will be worth 10X your original stake.
- Legacy polo shirt with ‘Founding Fellows’ buttons.
- Founding Fellows buttons are valuable, collectable and tradable.
- Premium services at The Fraternity & Co events if in mufti: Preferential treatment, fast tracking, and other privileges.
- Founding Fellows buttons in some instances allow entry into controlled.
- Invitation to attend 2 events per annum: including Yearly Founding Fellowship Ball.
- Founding Fellows may purchase further ‘Gentlemen at Arms’ buttoned Legacy polo shirts at a discounted rate of £205.00 each for themselves only.
- The ability to discount “Legacy” polo shirts at up to 15% for up to 10 friends, after founding fellowship.
- Free Concierge for 1 year.
- International Privileges to be defined as the network grows.
- Gentleman's Quality of Life, Keys to London, Privy Events, Butler, Concierge, Sartorial Lines.
- Access, Networking, Privileges, Rewards, Benefits, Discounts & Offers.
- The Fraternity & Co's 'Reputation' Algorithm.
- The Networkers, network - we help one another.
- Equity for 2,000 Legacy Founding Fellows & 12,000 Founding Fellows respectively.
- 12 Houses based on the legendary 12 Knights.
- All new Fellows will be randomly placed in one of 12 houses.
- Fosters Traditions, Fraternity, Allegiance, Esprit de Corps.
- Competitions, clubs, sportsmanship, charity, volunteering and mentorship.
- Social Network.
- Butler App.
- Concierge Services. (Free from a year of release to Founding Fellows)
- Personalised context information & lifestyle service.
- 'Gentleman's Quality of Life' – approximately 20% of our annual membership shirt revenue is given back .
- The members to bring people together in the physical world in the form of events.
- Privy Events – 5 Private weekly pop-up events (Starting September 2018).
- Meet-ups – Inter-house rivalries, sports, games, cultural events, pubs, bars, and nightlife.
- Self-Development Events – talks, interviews, videos, forums, coaches, speakers and mentorship programmes.
- The first new innovative British polo shirt in 64 years, which will offer the wearer access, networking, privileges, rewards, discounts, benefits & offers throughout London.
- Serves as our membership fee (£465.00) and is our Gentleman's hallmark.
- It is currently the most refined polo shirt on the market and comes with a set of buttons that are valuable, collectable and tradable.
- It is the first of several product lines.
- The first 2,000 Legacy & 10,000 Founding Fellows make up a 'who's who' of London.
- Summer Events – Stands at English social season events.
- Pop-up Events – designed around members' interests.
- Symposiums – talks, interviews, videos, forums, coaches, speakers and mentors.
- Daily meet-ups such as career, wine, cigar, music and sports evenings.
“The Fraternity & Co is founded to facilitate and nurture the well-being and happiness of its members”
- The Butler – first line of support (Learning A.I.).
- The Concierge – second line of support within App e.g. Yellow Pages/fast-track booking system.
- Trustees – third line of support; London influencers (Social).
- Membership – fourth line of support for networking and career opportunities.
- 12 Houses (Legacies) – fifth line of support friendships and fraternity.